Style 61242 in dark grey/salmon or 61244 in marionberry.
- WEIGHT 22 oz per pair
- HEIGHT 4"
- INSULATION Non-Insulated
- HEEL-TO-TOE DROP 8mm
- RECRAFTABLE No
FULL GRAIN LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER
- We combine a durable full grain leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
DANNER PLYOGO MIDSOLE
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
VIBRAM® 460 OUTSOLE
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
HOW IT FITS
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.