Style J135379 in black/gum or J135381 in lichen.
• 65% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• 100% recycled webbing pull tab
• 40% recycled mesh lining
• Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
• Rock plate for protection
• BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
• Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
The Trail Glove 6 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous Trail Glove 4 version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size. When compared to the Trail Glove 5, sizing is the same.